Each Predictive Model consists of a set of personality, motivation and reasoning criteria.
These predictive models are used to predict the ability of candidates to succeed and thrive in a given position/occupation in a specific company.
To create your predictive model
Follow these steps
- Click on the "Recruiting" tab
- Click on the "Predictive Models" button
- Click on "New Predictive Model
- Enter the name you want to give to the predictive model.
- Answer the questions that are asked.
Click on the "Validate" button. Once you have answered all the questions, you will be presented with the pre-selected criteria to build your predictive model.