The only people who can access your results and personal data are those who you authorize.
This authorisation can be given in two ways:
By signing up for the first time using a link shared by a recruiter, you give them permission to access your results.
If you already have an AssessFirst account, you'll receive an invitation every time a recruiter wants to access your profile.
This invitation will arrive in the form of an email.
You can also manage your invitations from "My company Network"
You maintain full control of your personal data directly from your AssessFirst account.
To do this:
- Log in to your AssessFirst account: https://app.assessfirst.com
- Click on you avatar on the top right corner
- Click on the "My account" tab
- Click on the "confidentiality tab
At the bottom of the page, you can:
- Download a copy of your personal data.
For more information, you can consult our Personal Data Protection Policy.
If you have followed all these instructions and the problem still persists, contact us.