This article deals with obtaining the results of your candidates' questionnaires and solutions when you do not have access to them
Mandatory conditions to access a candidate's results
It is only possible to access a person's test results if all these conditions are met
- The person has an account on AssessFirst
- by accepting your request to be put in touch
- The person has agreed to share their results with youThe person has agreed to share their results with you
- The person has completed the test(s) you are interested in
by accepting your request to be put in touch with them
by clicking directly on one of your recruitment campaign links
The person has completed the test(s) you are interested in
You cannot access the results of a candidate
- The person is present in your contact list
- If not, check your pending contact list → if you find this person in your pending contact list it means that they have not yet agreed to share their results with you
- If you do not find this person in your contact list or in your pending contacts, it is possible that they have declined your invitation. You can still renew your invitation if you wish.
- The email used by the contact to create their Assessfirst account is the same as the one on which you sent the invitation
- It is frequent that a person creates an account with a different email than the one on which he/she is invited, in this case you will have to send an invitation on the email used when creating the account
- The email on which you sent an invitation is wrong
- Make sure the email given by the contact is spelled correctly
If one of your candidates has difficulty accepting your invitation request, you can share the article with them my company network tab.
If you have followed all these instructions and the problem still persists, contact us..