To ensure your results are reliable, we recommend that users complete the questionnaires in their native language and in good conditions. Otherwise, we allow each user to retake the test only once.
- Obtain the most reliable results possible
- Allow you to base your decisions on elements that you can trust
- Improve your candidate and/or employee experience.
After each questionnaire, we invite the user to answer 2 questions:
- Did the user complete the questionnaire in their native language
- Has the user completed the questionnaire under good conditions.
The other choices for users
If the user answers ‘no’ to one of the two previous questions, a new screen appears with the following choices:
- Start again now: allows you to start the test again immediately
- Start again later: allows you to start the test again at a time of your choosing. The button to launch the test again is accessible from your profile page.
- Refuse to repeat a test by clicking on the ‘No’ button: the test results will be calculated and they will be redirected to the next test or to their profile page.
- It is only possible to retake the tests once.
- In order to prevent users from trying to manipulate their answer during the second test, it is impossible for them to consult their results before starting a test again. They are only accessible once the test is completed for good.
Empower your candidates with this option!