Sending invitations to candidates
The invitations are sent candidate per candidate in SmartRecruiters. On the candidate profile, a space is dedicated to manage the assessements. Here are the steps to send an AssessFirst invitation.
- Navigate to Jobs
- Choose a candidate
- Click Browse on the Assessments tab
The list of predictive models will be displayed for you to chose. If you don't want to link the candidate to a predictive model, you can chose "AssessFirst tests without predictive model".
Sending the invitations automatically
From your SmartRecruiters account :
1. Navigate to « Settings / Admin »
2. And select « Hiring Process »
To create a new hiring process:
1. Click on « New hiring process »
2. Select « Add step »
3. Add the step « Skills Test »
4. Check the Job type for which you want to apply your automatic invitation
Finally, all you have to do is select the predictive model:
1. Click on « Skills Test »
2. Select « Assessments »
3. Search for the predictive model to be applied
4. Check the « Auto-triggered » option
Recover the candidate's results
The access to the reports requieres an AssessFirst licence.
The status of the candidate depends of the color of the bullet next to the predictive model:
- The bullet is yellow: the invitation was sent to the candidate but all the tests are not passed yet.
- The bullet is green: the invitation was sent and the candidate passed the tests. The results are available
The results are in PDF form and all synthesis, full reports and adequacy report are displayed.
Sorting Out the candidates
You have the possibility to filter the candidates according to their suitability score:
1. Go to the « Jobs » tab and select your Offer
2. Open the « Assessment results » menu
3. Select « AssessFirst » and your « Predictive Model »
4. Adjust your filter according to the desired fit score
Watch the demo video
Jack will guide you through the integration in the video below!
To learn how to activate the integration with SmartRecruiters, click here.